Skin Friend PM (limit of 1)
- Silica and glycine promote collagen formation in the skin.
- Calcium and silica are involved in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Silica plays a role in the formation of collagen on the bone, cartilage and connective tissue.
- Adequate dietary calcium in our youth and throughout life is required to maximise bone. (Note womens' calcium requirements are increased after menopause).
- PM supplies fine quality calcium for people who cannot consume dairy due to eczema or allergy.
- The pure powder supplement has no added flavour or sweetener and it easily mixes into foods and drinks.
- Magnesium glycinate is easy to digest and absorb (most supplements use magnesium oxide which is poorly absorbed).
- It's a pure powder so you don't consume hidden sugars, flavours or additives (like you would if taking capsules, tablets or gummies which contain hidden tabletting agents, sugars, flavours and colours).
- New larger size with more value: Contains a 90-day supply for a child and a 45-day supply for an adult or teen.
- It can be taken at anytime of the day or night or before bed.
Skin Friend PM is 100% vegan, animal cruelty-free and it is one of the few supplements available that is certified non-GMO.
Skin Friend PM is herb-free so it's suitable for small children and people with chemical sensitivities such as salicylate-sensitivity.
- No dairy, egg and seafood (contains no animal products)
- No gluten, wheat, rice or yeast
- No magnesium stearate
- No artificial colours
- No preservatives
- No flavourings
- No salicylates
- No retinol
- No sesame
- No sulfites
- No sugar
- No nuts
- No soy
Directions for use: Mix the fine powder supplement into rice milk (or milk of choice), smoothie, pear juice, carob tea, decaf coffee, home-made nut milks, baked goods or protein balls etc. (recipes at skinfriend.com). Consume at anytime of the day or before bed. Consume calcium more than 2 hours apart from Skin Friend AM, medicines or zinc & iron supplements.
Australian orders: GST is added at checkout.
If you live in the UK or Canada please read our shipping information regarding customs here.