Skin Friend pH Kit
There’s two good reasons why you need me: I'm a super easy way to MONITOR how your diet is affecting your pH, and I can MOTIVATE you to be healthy.
How do I do this?
Well, in 15 seconds I can tell you if you need to eat more alkalising foods. And if your results are within the ideal range you'll know you are alkaline enough and being healthy at that moment. You can also be "too alkaline" (which is not good) so I help you to stay within the optimal range.
What are the health benefits of having an optimal pH?
Your body’s acid-alkaline balance is important for good health and wellbeing, and by having a urine or saliva pH that is consistently slightly alkaline (by eating the right foods) it can help to:
- create clear, healthy skin
- brighten your eyes
- improve eczema/dermatitis
- reduce food sensitivities
- promote bone health
- boost energy levels
- promote healthy weight-loss
- prevent candida
- improve immune system health
- improve gut health
- reduce premature skin ageing
- improve heartburn
- prevent bad breath
- reduce body odour
Check your pH if you have skin problems or food sensitivities:
If you have any skin issues, I am a useful tool to monitor your progress on your way to beautiful skin. And I'm great for people with eczema and food and chemical sensitivities, as research shows that when your urine pH is an alkaline 7.5, the body eliminates more salicylates via your urine, and that's a good thing.
And you don't need to have problem skin to use me, as I'm helpful for anyone who wants to monitor how their diet affects their pH.
It only takes 15 seconds to test your pH, then you compare your results with the pH chart on the back of the tin. Keep me beside your toilet and use me twice a day or whenever you like.
You can also:
- measure the alkalinity of your saliva – simply spit into a container and use me to measure the pH,
- or use me to test the pH of your drinking water.
My pH kit contains:
- 100 accurate wide-range pH strips to quickly and easily measure the pH of saliva and urine (from pH 4.5 to pH 9.0)
- downloadable Acid-Alkaline Food Chart, and an Eczema-Friendly Food Chart
The Skin Friend pH Kit is suitable for all ages, including children over the age of two with eczema (with parental supervision).
Oh and when you buy me, take my strips out of the hygienic plastic bag and place me back in my tin – we are a match made in heaven.
I can't wait to help you BE healthy xx