Did you know you can book a nutrition consultation via Skype with our nutritionist Katie?
We receive many requests for consultations at Eczema Life, especially from people with eczema, psoriasis or TSW, so this is a short blog to let you know about our nutritionist Katie and how to book a Skype or in person consult with her.
About Katie Layland
If you have read Karen Fischer's latest book, The Eczema Detox, you might have seen Katie Layland's name appearing often in the recipe section as she designed some of the delicious recipes in the book.
Katie is a qualified nutritionist with a passion for skin and gut health issues, including eczema, leaky gut, FODMaps and chemical sensitivity (such as salicylate sensitivity). Katie has worked extensively alongside author and nutritionist Karen Fischer at the Eczema Life Clinic for the past 2 years and specialises in The Eczema Detox and The Eczema Diet programs which focus on using a low chemical diet and supporting supplements to restore skin health through strengthening the body from the inside out.
- rosacea & acne
- skin rashes and digestive problems
- TSW (topical steroid withdrawal, red skin syndrome)
- allergies and food intolerances
- atopic march (eczema/asthma/hay fever/allergies)
- children with eczema & delayed growth/speech
- dandruff & seborrheic dermatitis
- skin health during menopause
- skin problems during pregnancy and breastfeeding
At Eczema Life, we recommend nutritionist Karen Fischer's low food chemical program (The Eczema Detox) along with additive-free supplements for skin health and wellbeing. Click on the images to view more details: